Sunday, November 20, 2016

Hi from a girl trying to be a RUNNER!

Welcome to my little running page. I am not new to running, been running about 4 years now and sometimes it feels like it my first day all over again. They say it doesn't get easier, you just get stronger...some days I feel like I'm going to die and other days I feel like a could run forever. I will never say I know what I'm doing because honestly, I have no clue, I just lace up and head out the door for a run. I wing it a lot. I have a running friend who keeps me accountable, we run Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 4am. We run no less than 5 miles. I try...I try a lot.

"If you make it to the starting line...YOU CAN CROSS THE FINISH LINE"
"one foot in front of the other"
And ..."no one ever drowned in sweat" are a few of my running phrases to get me through a tough run or race.


On the race schedule for the upcoming future...
Atkinson NH, Jingle Bell Half Marathon on 12/4/16
Chilly Willy Half Marathon 1/1/17
Martha's Vineyard Amity Island 20 miler 2/18/17
Wright's Chicken Farm 5 Miler 3/18/17
Ragnar May 12/13, 2017
More to come....

Please comment, leave feedback and post your own pictures, phrases and encouraging posts...we all need a little inspiration to get through the day, life, a race, or a tough training run.

No comments:

Post a Comment