Friday, March 31, 2017

Ragnar

I will be running my 7th Ragnar in 7 weeks with my running partner Holly, this will be her first!
I love the 12 runners, 2 vans, 24 hours 200ish miles ...Run Sleep Repeat!!!
I have had great and miserable Ragnar experiences. I loved my first team they were all from Utah and then there was me and my friend...we are both named Monique..we were known as M&M..we loved the race. I ran a few more and they were ok...I ran Ragnar Ultra in 2015...6 runners, 200 miles 1 van 24 hours...it was EPIC and the very best Ragnar experience ever... I also met my Sole Sister at this race...AMANDA..the one and only girl who could talk me into running DOPEY 5K,10K, 13.1, 26.2 in four days!!!!
I ran Reach the Beach 2015 and it was the most miserable experience of my life, the van let alone Team did not get along at all...I vowed never to run this race again, while it had the Ragnar name it was NOT a Ragnar race at all, at least not like any Ragnars I had run before. Last year on Aug 17th Amanda called and asked me to run Ragnar Reach the Beach with her for free...I immediately agreed ONLY because Amanda was asking and would be in my van. We had a blast and it was everything I remembered Ragnar to be .....even the 9.6 mile run ALL UPHILL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment