Saturday, March 11, 2017

UPdates

UPDATE!!!

I SIGNED UP FOR MY FIRST MARATHON!
I'm doing it DOPEY style!!!
  Thursday 5K
Friday 10K
                                     Saturday Half Marathon 13.1 miles
                                         Sunday Full Marathon 26.2 miles       

I'm nervous and extremely excited at the same time.

I have 2 friends or as I call them 2 crazy ass running chicks that I train with, usually 4/5 days a week.
We get out and run 5 miles every time we head out.
Hoping to up that over the next few weeks to
 5 miles on Monday
7 miles on Wednesday
 and 
8 miles on Friday 
or 
10 miles on Saturday
 if its not a race weekend! 
I have quite a few races coming up in the next few months...
one being tomorrow3/12/17 with an old friend...
just a 5K but a fun race none the less.
I'll just use it as a training run.



No comments:

Post a Comment